From: McLaughlin, Kathleen
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 10:20 AM
To: McLaughlin, Kathleen; Daniel Green; Dan Mearns; Jim McLaughlin
Subject: Sunday Services - WebEx for Woodside Chapel
When: Sunday, May 17, 2020 10:00 AM-12:30 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Here is a WebEx meeting for Sunday Services at Woodside Chapel
-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --
* Today's MSD is a global healthcare leader working to help the world be well. MSD is a tradename of Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. Through our prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and consumer care and animal health products, we work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships. For more information, visit www.msd.com.
* All data, including recorded meetings, that have content subject to a legal hold or a record retention schedule must be preserved and/or retained.
* For instructions on preserving recorded meetings subject to a legal hold, please follow Legal Hold Preservation Instructions.
* For guidance on retaining data subject to the Company’s record retention schedule visit Records & Information Management.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Meeting number (access code): 742 173 403
Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1 (443) 961-0100 US Toll
+1 (443) 961-0100 US Toll
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Join from a video system or application
Dial 742 173 403 @ webex.com
If you are a host, go here to view host information.
Can't join the meeting?
* This WebEx may be recorded. Documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session may also recorded. BY JOINING THIS SESSION, YOU AUTOMATICALLY CONSENT TO SUCH RECORDINGS. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session. Any such recordings may be subject to discovery in litigation.
* Company operations in other jurisdictions (ex-US) should review preservation requirements with LOCAL Counsel, Privacy, and/or Records Management teams to ensure that there are NO conflicting LOCAL privacy, regulatory, and /or Legal requirements.
* Information lifecycle management is the responsibility of the information owner (creator, author, and/or custodian). All data formats, including recorded meetings, that have content under legal hold, or are responsive to a record retention schedule, regulatory, privacy, and/or business continuity/Intellectual property requirement must be preserved/ retained in a Company approved repository.